Real Estate Gallery Property Management complies with all equal housing laws and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, familial status, national origin or handicap. Applications must be complete and accompanied by the required application fee in order to be considered. Vicious-breed animals will not be accepted.
Once submitted, application processing normally takes 1-2 business days, and applicants will be contacted upon approval or denial. Once approved, prospective tenants must complete all leasing requirements, including payment of the security deposit, payment of the lease fee and signing a lease, in order to secure the property. All payments prior to move-in must be made in the form of certified funds, i.e. a money order or cashier’s check. No personal checks will be accepted prior to move-in, and no cash payments will be accepted ever.
- All adults 18 years and older who will be residing in the rental property MUST submit a separate application, regardless of employment status.
- Separate email addresses are needed for each applicant.
- Each application must be accompanied by the non-refundable application fee of $50.
- Applicants’ combined income must equal at least 3 times the monthly rent amount.
- A copy of photo I.D. or passport must be provided upon application approval.
- Proof of income must be furnished upon request.
- No evictions or eviction filings within the past 5 years.
- All bankruptcies must be discharged or current on court-ordered payment schedules. No foreclosures or actions for foreclosure within the past five years.
- Minimum FICO score of 600
- At least 2 years of verifiable rental history, with no damage to the premises, no unpaid rent or fees, and sufficient notice of intent to vacate provided.
Standard Fees & Fee Schedule*:
- Upon application approval: Security deposit (1 months' rent), plus lease fee of $75
- At move-in: Rent or prorated rent **, plus pet fee of $250 per pet / non-refundable
- At lease renewal: Renewal fee of $75
*Some fees may be higher in some instances, and all fees are subject to change. Any instance involving a higher standard fee will be disclosed prior to application. If an applicant does not meet our selection criteria after the full application has been reviewed, UPON OWNER APPROVAL, an additional security deposit or advance rent may apply in order to extend an invitation to rent.
**A move-in date on the 1st of the month would require the full months’ rent to be paid at the time of move-in. From the 2nd to the 19th of the month, the pro-rated amount from the move-in date to the end of the month is due at move-in. A move-in date of the 20th or later requires the prorated amount PLUS the full following month’s rent to be paid at move-in.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Who do I make checks out to?
Real Estate Gallery Property Management, Inc.
Will my personal information be disclosed to the owner of the property?
No. Real Estate Gallery Property Management takes the privacy of both our property owners and tenants seriously.
When will I get the keys to the property?
Keys will be released on the first day of occupancy according to the lease.
Is the pet fee refundable?
No. The pet fee is not refundable.
Can I pay with a personal check after move-in?
Yes. You may pay with a personal check, via ACH transfer in our online system, or by credit card (additional fees may apply), you take possession of the property. If a check is returned for insufficient funds, the check return fee is $50, and personal checks will no longer be accepted.
When should I turn on the utilities in my name?
Utilities should be turned on in the new tenant’s name by the first day of possession.
What day of the month are rent payments due, and when will they be considered late?
Rent is due on the 1st of the month, and there is a grace period through the 4th day of the month. Rent will be considered late and late fees will apply from the 5th of the month on.
Can I put up a trampoline or any additional structures?
No. No additional structures may be erected.